Featured Destinations 🌈
On the website we repeatedly comment that the trips are organized for an audience of 18-35 years. If the consumer is under 18 years of age, he must be accompanied by at least one of the parents, or have a written authorization from the legal representative. If you are over 35 years old, we only invite you to read the details of the trip carefully to find yourself in an uncomfortable situation throughout the trip.
We also accept travelers with special needs, but for organizational reasons we need to know 60 days in advance in order to offer the best service.
Erasmus.fun accepts a single registration method for its events and trips: the reservation through the website www.erasmus.fun After the reservation and payment of the deposit, the reservation is considered formalized with the conditions and extras accepted by the associated. In the case the user wants to modify part of the reservation, he will have to request prior authorization from Erasmus Fun.
In the act of registration, the indicated deposit must be paid, part of the total amount of the trip, not considering any place as firmly committed until said deposit is made. Unless a client is not notified in writing to the contrary, the second payment must be paid 30 days before the start date of the trip, otherwise the place is considered as canceled, applying, in this case, the conditions outlined in the section cancellations.
The prices indicated on this website (except for typographical errors or omissions) are prices that include indirect taxes on consumption when applicable, which, having been calculated based on the rates and currency changes in force on the date of publication of This package travel contract and / or its brochures and offers included in it, may be revised in the event of variations in the cost of transport, including the cost of fuel; in the rates and taxes related to certain services; and in the exchange rates applied to the trip. These variations will be automatically imputed to the consumer except in the case that it occurs in the 20 days prior to the user’s departure.
At any time, the user can give up the services requested or contracted, having the right to return the amount paid according to the following cancellation policy:
- In the case of subsequent services: The totality of management expenses, plus cancellation expenses, if the latter are produced.
- In the case of combined journeys, the following relationship will be followed between the cancellation cost and the days that run from the date of reception of the cancellation information and the date of the start of the trip.
Days in advance:
- > 60 días ——————— deposit paid
- Between 30 and 60 days—- 50% (% Cancellation cost)
- < 30 days——————— 100% (% Cancellation cost)
The cancellation percentages are calculated on the total amount of the purchased product, regardless of the amount paid as a deposit or advance.
Transfer of the travel contract:
Erasmus Fun reserves the right to charge commissions for the assignment of the travel contract.
The minimum name change fees are 20€.
Erasmus Fun undertakes to provide its clients with all the services contracted through the programs-offer contained in its website, with the stipulated conditions and characteristics. You will be exempted from this obligation when:
- Causes of force majeure concur.
- When the minimum number of participants foreseen in each event is not reached (by default, 40 people).
- Sufficient causes, which include those cases in which the Association, despite acting with due foresight and due diligence, cannot provide the contracted services for reasons that are not attributable to it, both understood according to current legislation.
If the impossibility of providing any service by Erasmus Fun occurs, the member may choose:
- For the termination of the contract without penalty.
- or accept a supplement to the contract in which the modifications introduced and their impact on the price are specified, and the association must communicate its decision within three days.
The member can never ask for a refund higher than the amount paid.
or throughout the execution of the trip / package / excursion, the program may suffer unforeseen modifications due to meteorological causes, problems with the group, delays due to traffic jams. If the modifications are not relevant and do not lead to a cost reduction for the agency, the consumer will not be able to request a refund.
If, on the contrary, planned services are not provided that represent more than 50% of the price of the trip that is not motivated by sufficient causes or force majeure, the Organizing Association will adopt other appropriate solutions for the continuation of the combined trip, without any supplement of price for the member and, where appropriate, will pay the latter the amount of the difference between the benefits provided and those provided. If such solutions are not feasible or if the member does not accept them for objectively valid reasons, the Association will provide, in any case, the return to the point of origin, through an equivalent means of transport, returning the amounts that correspond proportionally.
In these situations, the consumer may demand compensation for breach of contract from Erasmus Fun, not proceeding when sufficient causes or force majeure have occurred.
Any impossibility of providing the services or the alteration of the elements of the same (including the price), manifested by Erasmus Fun to the user before the contract is perfected, cannot justify a request for compensation to the association by the member for breach of contract, since this has not yet been perfected, underlining the modification of the program-offer within the natural process of negotiating the contract.
The transfer service from the airport, port or station to the hotel or other place planned for the trip, is contracted, as a general rule, until one hour after the official scheduled arrival of the user to it. Therefore, if the aforementioned arrival of the user occurs after that period, even due to force majeure, the transfer service may not be provided.
- As a general rule, a strict criterion of literality must be followed, which leads to the conclusion that what is not specifically detailed as included in the price of the trip, will not be included in it.
- Round trip transportation only if this service is included in the contract.
- Technical assistance during the trip, when this service is specifically included.
- All other services and accessories that are specifically specified in the corresponding itineraries.
- The accommodation and / or alimony in the contracted regime in each case in the hotels or chosen establishments or in other similar ones in cases of substitution.
- By default, accommodation is in multiple rooms that can range from 2 to 15 beds, depending on the accommodation contracted and their bathrooms may be shared with several rooms of the establishment or private for each room, depending on the accommodation contracted.
- The rates or taxes of the hotel establishment.
- Airport taxes and / or entrance and exit taxes, except when indicated as a supplement or to be paid directly by the consumer;
- Indirect taxes (I.V.A., I.G.I.C.) when these are applicable.